28" Tall Flat Bar Hairpin Legs, 1-1/2 x 1/8 Wide Flat Bar, Powder Coat Satin Black, Set of 4 console table farmhouse table hairpin legs metal table legs side table table legs steel table legs bench Furniture Legs product by DIY METAL LEGS
DIY METAL LEGS products are handmade in the USA. Bracket: The mounting bracket is 5" out from the corner both ways. It is 1/8" thick and 1 ¼" wide. The holes are 9/32 and take a ¼" or #8 screw. The bracket is owner created to assure stability and ease of attachment. If your project requires a different size bracket just let us know before ordering as this can be easily adapted. Flat Bar Hairpins are made with 1 ½" wide bar and are 1/8" thick. After each leg is welded to the bracket it is placed in a tumbler that ensures they are clean and smooth. Our goal is to send you a set of legs that are historically correct but built with the highest industry standards of the 20th century. If you order Unfinished Raw Steel legs you need to consider how you are going to care for your legs. Raw steel will rust. There are several solutions that you can consider. If you want them to remain in the natural state you can rub beeswax or furniture polish (nothing acidic i.e. lemon as this enhances rusting) on them or powder coat them clear. You can also paint them with a rust resistant product. Our shop offers powder coating the colors are Clear, Matte Black, Satin Black, Glossy Black, Matte Brown, Glossy Brown, Glossy Yellow, Glossy White, Glossy Red, Gold and Glossy Chrome. Shipping: Free Flat Rate Shipping for Continental U.S. states only. For shipping to Hawaii and Alaska it is additional. Please contact us for these rates. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if we can do anything to make your purchase decision easier. We can build any size legs that your project requires. We also do custom work so if you have an idea send it to us and we will try to bring your vision to life.
- FREE SHIPPING: Orders ship within 2 days of order.
- DIYMETALLEGS: Our products are made in our shop in Rogers Arkansas, USA
- EASY ASSEMBLY: The bracket is 5" out from the corner both ways. It is 1/8" thick and 1 ¼" wide. You will have from 10 to 18 pre-drilled holes available for attachment. The size screw needed is 1/4" or a #8. This is all it takes to attach them to your DIY top.
- CUSTOM WORK: Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if we can do anything to make your purchase decision easier. We can build any size legs that your project requires. We also do custom work so if you have an idea send it to us and we will try to bring your vision to life.
- Dedicated to Craftmanship
- Kitchen Cabinets Lowes
- Interior Design Your Own Home
- Dry Erase Board With Lines
- Wedding Ring Ladies
- Two Leg Table
- Girls Shared Bedroom
- Lighted Glass Blocks
- Diy Tile Tub Surround
- Stylish Woman Corset
- White Kitchen Storage
- Ideas For Decorating Studio Apartment
- Artificial Floral Arrangements For Home
- Chrome Ceiling Fan
- Chandeliers In Kitchen
- Extra Large Bath Rugs
- Vacation Destination
- Pictures Of Zen Gardens
- Roll Of Tissue Paper