Build Your Own Queen over King OR Full over Queen OR Twin over Full BUNK BED Pattern DIY PLANS; So Easy, Beginners Look Like Experts; PDF Download Version so you can get it NOW! Crafts & Hobbies product by
This is a complete set of plans for my favorite Twin over Full, Full over Queen, and Queen over King Bunk Bed. That’s right; ALL SIZES (Twin, Full, Queen, and King)!!!
The Bunk Bed Upon Completion features:
1) Attractive and decorative Design.
2) Level, Sturdy, and Strong Design that supports an ADULT.
3) Step by Step and easy directions with diagrams for every step.
4) Blueprint like patterns; Larger Diagrams for those important Steps.
5) Height (top mattress 66-1/2”) that will fit standard room height (8’).
6) Height (bottom mattress 17”) that provides the perfect amount of room.
7) Designs to make for both Standard & XL Twin; Full; Queen; and King sized beds.
8) Complete Materials List & Pattern Dimensions that use the least $ of bldg. material!
9) Designed by an Experienced Expert Wood Worker with over 20 years of experience!
10) Continued Technical Support from Me “WoodPatternExpert”; 20 Years of Experience!
My instructions with easy to follow patterns and directions are designed as a construction project for the beginning woodworker. Extensive attention is given to speed and ease of construction, with a minimum of tools. A great Bunk Bed can be built with just a skill saw, and drill. Directions are aimed at the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even an experienced carpenter.
WARNING: Everyone Will Love This Bunk Bed Design. Just about everyone who sees it will want you to build one or more, for them. (That's the reason I decided to write these plans.) Unlike most plans out there, you will be able to understand these! I have looked at others and I guarantee they are not as good as my plans!
The plan features:
• 35 pages containing very detailed, step by step instructions.
• Each step includes diagrams and or photographs to assist in the construction process.
• 17 Patterns; One for each piece that makes construction so easy a “caveman could do it”!
• Built entirely from Standard 2X4’s, 2X6’s and ½” Thick Plywood or any thickness you prefer.
• Tips, Tricks and Notes that allow you to cut without error the first time.
• Can be built with just a skill saw, and drill.
• This project plan is designed for the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced carpenter.
- Girl Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Wedding Gowns Trends
- Brass Floor Lamps
- White Wood Bookcase
- Kitchen Design Small
- Black Iron Garden Bench
- Portable Kitchen Island With Stools
- Garden Plan
- Sliding Barn Doors Hardware
- Sporty Theme Bedrooms
- Lovely Wreath Decor
- Glass Corner Showers
- Boys Rooms
- New Homes Styles Design
- Cd And Dvd Storage Furniture
- Wall Mounted Gas Fireplace
- Best Floor For Bathroom
- Decorate Master Bedroom
- Home Decoration Ideas
- Linon Kitchen Island Granite Top